Students may withdraw from ADEN University for any reason. The student is responsible for contacting the Office of the Registrar to complete a Withdrawal Form as outlined in the Withdrawal Policy of the Catalog.
The date of withdrawal is defined as the date the initial notification is received by the Office of the Registrar (date of determination of withdrawal). Refund policy also applies for cases in which the University determines the student ceased attendance or failed to meet published academic policies and is involuntary /administratively withdrawn.
If a student withdraws from a course(s), the amount already paid will be compared to the tuition of the completed portion for that term. Any amount the student has paid in excess of the required amount will be refunded; if the student has paid less than the required amount, the student will be responsible for paying the difference. The basis for this comparison is the following table:
Refund Chart for enrolled courses
|Date of Withdrawal||% Refund|
|During the first week (drop/add period)||100%|
|Any time during 2nd week||80%|
|Any time during 3rd week||60%|
|Any time after the beginning of the 4th week||0%|
Sample Refund Calculation (12 payments)
|Executive Master of Business Administration||% Refund||$ Amount|
|During the first week (drop/add period)||100%||$1,416.67|
|Any time during 2nd week||80%||$1,133.33|
|Any time during 3rd week||60%||$850.01|
|Any time after the beginning of the 4th week||0%||$0.00|
- Withdrawal must be made contacting the Registrar’s Office by email or phone. The date the first contact occurs regarding a student withdrawing will be considered as the date of determination for the refund.
- All monies will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted by the University or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement.
- All fees, excluding the registration fee, will be returned within the first week of the drop/add period.
- Cancellation after the beginning of the 4th week will result in no refund.
- A student can be dismissed at the discretion of the Institution for insufficient progress, non-payment of tuition and/or fees, or failure to comply with the rules and regulations as outlined in this Catalog (Involuntary/Administrative Withdrawal).
- ADEN University will keep application records on file for denied applicants for a period of two (2) years.
- All Refunds are made within 30 days of the date that the institution determines that the student has withdrawn.
- At the moment the applicant is accepted to ADEN University, there is a non-refundable $100.00 Registration Fee to ADEN University to begin the matriculation process.
- No Fees are refundable except as identified in this section.
The Office of the Registrar can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by Phone at 786-332-2122.